[NordiCHI] Deadline extension Call for Papers for the 12th Danish HCI Research Symposium DHRS2012

Olav Wedege Bertelsen olavb at cs.au.dk
Thu Oct 25 12:12:47 CEST 2012

Dear colleague,

The deadline for 12th Danish HCI Research Symposium DHRS2012 might have escaped you, or never had your full attention. There is still a chance to join and therefore we have extended the deadline for submissions to November 5, 2012.

When you know interested fellow researchers, practitioners or one of your students please make them aware of this extension.

We look forward to more submissions to complement the invited presentations and panelists Johan Redstrøm and Thomas Binder in discussions on the past, present and future of Interaction Design Research.

DHRS2012
12th Danish HCI Research Symposium
November 21, 2012

LOCATION:
Alsion, Sønderborg, Denmark
http://www.alsion.dk<http://www.alsion.dk/>

SPONSORED BY:
SIGCHI.dk<http://SIGCHI.dk/>
SPIRE www.sdu.dk/SPIRE<http://www.sdu.dk/SPIRE>

IMPORTANT NEW DATES
Submission deadline for papers: November 5, 2012
Notification of acceptance: November 8, 2012
Deadline for registration and payment: November 12, 2012
DHRS2012 at SPIRE: November 21, 2012

ORGANIZERS
Jacob Buur
Stephan Wensveen